BS4825 Pt 3 Clamp unions – These hygienic unions use two ferrules clamped together with a sealing ring to form a hygienic union. The two ferrules have a tapered flange which when compressed by the clamp forms a tight hygienic seal. Clamp unions are ideal for hygienic applications and are widely used within the food and beverage industries. BDE keeps large stocks and can be supplied next day either as complete union or individual components.
The clamp can be removed by hand using the wing nut, no spanners required.
This is particularly useful where the product line needs to be checked frequently.
- Widely used in food processing and pharmaceutical industries.
- Available in a wide range of sizes from 1/2″ up to 12″ OD (304mm)
- Ferrules to suit OD ‘dairy’ tube, also available to suit NB pipe, ISO and DIN tube to order
- Joint rings available in EPDM, PTFE, PTFE/FKM envelope, FKM and Silicone.
Clamp unions are made up of the below parts and can be supplied as individual components or complete unions.
- 2 x Clamp ferrules (316 stainless steel)
- 1 x Clamp (available in 304 or 316)
- 1 x Clamp joint ring
We are able to supply clamp unions to the following specifications:
- DIN32676 Series 1, 2 & 3
- ASME BPE
- ISO 1127
- BS Schedule 10