RJT Unions: The Ring Joint Type union commonly known as the RJT is by far the most popular hygienic union in the UK.
RJT unions conform to BS 4825 Part 5. It is commonly used for many applications in the dairy, brewery, food processing, and general engineering industries.
RJT Unions consists of a hexagon nut made from grade 304 stainless, a male part and a liner both in grade 316 stainless. The joint ring is an ‘O’ ring section.
- Cost effective
- Available to suit 1″ OD to 4″ OD tube
- Joint rings normally Nitrile – FPM, EPDM & PTFE also available
- RJT Spanners also stocked
RJT Unions are made up of the below parts and can be supplied either as a complete union or as individual union parts:
- RJT Nut (304 stainless steel)
- RJT Weld Male (316 stainess steel)
- RJT Weld Liner (316 stainless steel)
- RJT Joint Ring (Nitrile, EPDM, FPM, PTFE)
RJT Union adapters: We are also able to supply fabricated RJT union adapters to connect to different size pipe or union types. Please contact our sales team for more information or a quote.