BDE Northampton stocks a large range of stainless steel RJT unions. Often referred to as dairy unions or milk unions, RJT unions are the most popular hygienic union in the UK. RJT unions are economical, reliable and suitable for use in food processing environments.
RJT unions conform to BS 4825 Part 5. It is commonly used for many applications in the dairy, brewery, food processing, and general engineering industries.
RJT Unions consists of a hexagon nut made from grade 304 stainless, a male part and a liner both in grade 316 stainless. The joint ring is an ‘O’ ring section.
- Cost effective and reliable
- Available to suit 1″ OD to 4″ OD tube
- Joint rings normally Nitrile – FPM, EPDM & PTFE also available
- RJT Spanners also stocked
RJT Unions are made up of the below parts and can be supplied either as a complete union or as individual union parts:
- RJT Union Nut (304 stainless steel)
- RJT Union Male (316 stainless steel)
- RJT Union Liner (316 stainless steel)
- RJT Union Joint Ring (Nitrile, EPDM, FPM, PTFE)
RJT Union adapters: We are also able to supply fabricated RJT union adapters to connect to different size pipe or union types. Up to date pricing available on request, please contact our sales team by email or phone for a quote.